Recipe by Heather at Kiss My Broccoli.
Do yourself a favor and check her out! She has TONS of food porn! Vastly in the shape of PANCAKES!! Need we say more?
Heather also specializes in Deviled Eggs. We couldn’t be more thankful!
“Angelic” Deviled Eggs
- 12 large eggs
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- 2 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1-2 Tablespoons sweet pickle relish
1. Place eggs in a large pot and cover with one inch of water.
2. Bring water to boil, remove from heat, cover with lid and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
3. Drain water from pan and immediately submerge eggs in cold ice water to halt the cooking process.
4. Peel eggs and slice lengthwise, carefully removing the yolks.
5. Combine egg yolks, cottage cheese, and mustard in a small blender or food processor and process until smooth (add a little water if needed).
6. Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in pickle relish.
7. Spoon mixture into egg halves and garnish with a sprinkle of paprika.
Nutrition facts for TWO egg halves: