I could see these same 5 ingredients being used in morning oats for breakfast, or in the form of a protein shake. Here they are in the form of a dessert.
Change the ingredients you bake with…change your life.
Frozen Banana Pie
Recipe by: Alyssa with Train Lean Think Clean
5 frozen bananas
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
2 tbs agave nectar
2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup oats
1. Peel the bananas and freeze over night
2. Chop into pieces and put in the food processor with the yogurt and blend until creamy.
3. Take it out of the processor and put in the fridge until the crust is done. Rinse the food processor
4. Mix the almond flour, oats, and agave nectar, and a little water in the food processor until it is doughy
5. Put the dough in a pie mold and make sure it’s even
6. Add the frozen banana mixture on top
7. Freeze for a few hours and let it thaw before serving